oh hey :)
That moment when the boyfriend you’ve not seen since September realises he’ll be seeing you in 2 weeks, not 4 :)
to anyone who doesn’t think my boyfriend is a geek, this is him advising me about how to address the state of my house.
the ‘housemaster’ is the agent (who lives downstairs) and the ‘tiny elf’ is, obviously, me.
he thinks i should talk to the agent, show it to him and let him talk to everyone else.
That’s my boyfriend right there, talking about me :)
dammit, now I’m crying.
the good things about fighting over skype message are:
1. there is no yelling
2. you have time to think of responses so it’s less likely to descend into petty name-calling
3. if all does go south you can just log off and you don’t have to deal with them right away
the bad things about fighting over skype message are:
1. you can’t tell tone of voice
2. it feels like cheating, like breaking up with someone over text
3. there’s no make-up sex or even hugs or kisses afterwards