If you are still looking for the song of the summer, STOP LOOKING. I have found it for you.
- Her name is Kiesza. She is Canadian.
- She is a classically trained ballet dancer.
- She was a codebreaker in the Canadian Navy.
- The song is called Hideaway. It is the jam to end all jams.
- The song is bringing back C+C Music Factory 90s house realness.
- This is going to be huge.
Y’all take care.
So I knew 10 seconds into this song I was going to reblog it.
Holy shit that was good!
Um, is no one talking about how that entire video was one continuous shot? Damn.
this is exactly what i look for in music. fuck.
nice voice. but all i can think of then i look at her is Misty from Pokemon
Toronto-born Evan McKie is a Principal Guest Artist with The National Ballet of Canada. Currently Principal Dancer with Stuttgart Ballet, Mr. McKie is also a photographer, choreographer and guest writer for Dance Magazine and Shinshokan Dance magazine.
Evan will dance the role of Siegfried in Swan Lake March 13 and 16 with Principal Guest Artist Svetlana Lunkina as Odette/Odile. Buy Tickets Here.
Dancers Photography by Ludovic Florent
” Poussière d’étoiles” is a series realized by French photographer Ludovic Florent. He gives pride of place to dancers full of grace by adding flour. Sand grains highlight the majestic movement effect of their dance. More photos in the next part of the article.